Genesis Biosciences UK have been nominated as finalists in both, the Technology and Innovation of the Year and International Business of the Year categories in the Cardiff Business Awards.
‘This is the culmination of extensive research into application-specific bacteria which has resulted in unrivalled results across a series of markets”, stated a member of the Genesis Biosciences UK team in response to the Business Of The Year category nominations.
This recognition is well deserved by the small and dedicated teams here in Cardiff.
“Our eco-benign foundation delivers biological products which out-perform the alternative solutions without the use of harsh chemicals which are known to harm the environment.
“We have made giant strides in the facilities management, marine and waste water treatments markets and are extending the applications to many other sectors globally. This recognition is well deserved by the small and dedicated teams here in Cardiff and across the ocean in our Lawrenceville manufacturing facility”.
If you’d like to read more by us, here are a few more recent articles below:
- Staff Profile – Emma Saunders
- Genesis Biosciences and their award-winning 2015
- Genesis Biosciences wins Technology and Innovation Business of the Year 2015
- Genesis Biosciences wins ‘Sustainability Product Innovation’ award at edie’s 2015 Sustainability Leaders Awards
- Genesis Biosciences achieves ISO 9001 re-certification
If you’d like news from Genesis Biosciences delivered straight to your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter below.