Want to work for an organisation that is passionate about using science and innovation to solve real world problems? We might have the job for you…
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our dynamic Cardiff-based team to play a key role in the sales development of Genesis Biosciences’ range of microbial and anti-microbial products, as our UK & Ireland Sales Executive.
You’ll be joining a passionate and motivated team who are constantly trying to push boundaries and change opinions by leading from the front. Here’s what some of the team have to say about working at Genesis Biosciences:
“I feel a huge sense of pride that Genesis’ agile team produce products that have such a positive impact on society and the environment.” – Dr. Emma Saunders, General Manager
“I am fortunate to work within such a talented and dedicated team both sides of the Atlantic. Everyone is driven by the same company goals and it is motivating to see the company achieve these goals.” – Debbie Williams, Operations & Compliance Manager
“As part of the team I get to experience challenges that allow me to increase my knowledge and understanding. Every day can be quite different and it’s always exciting to see what the next weird and wonderful challenge coming into the laboratory is going to be.” – Natasha Russ, Laboratory & Quality Control Supervisor
Role: UK and Ireland Sales Executive
Basic £25k + Excellent Commission, Car Allowance, Pension.
The Sales Executive will service allocated existing accounts across the UK and Ireland, obtain orders and establish new accounts. The successful candidate will be a sales professional, with experience in selling technical products and solutions, (a successful track record in selling Chemical or Microbiological products into the facilities management and WWT markets would be advantageous) as well as having knowledge and experience in using Salesforce.com or another CRM system.
We are looking for a highly driven, self-motivated and responsible individual, who is able to work a UK-wide field based role 3 days out of 5, with 2 days (typically Monday and Friday) based in our Cardiff office for administrative duties.
Key responsibilities for the Sales Executive will include, but not be limited to:
- Develop and manage a strategic account management programme
- Develop and execute a robust route plan to service allocated accounts and prospect for new business
- Maintain and expand relationships with existing customers
- Attend customer meetings and deliver sales presentations to high-level executives
- Use a network of industry contacts, lead generation software and social media to generate new business leads
- Qualify leads and maintain the CRM database
- Achieve sales targets
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, including daily call reports, weekly activity reports, and monthly and annual territory analysis
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline to drive new business opportunities to commercial success
- Forecast sales to enable operations planning, introduce product innovations and maintain active memberships
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management
- Assist with marketing and promotional activities (email, social media campaigns)
- Monitor and provide feedback on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Attend tradeshows to promote company and products
- Monitor market needs and requirements (new technology/developments, competitor products/services and the changing regulatory requirements)
- Contribute to product launch activities
- Develop and maintain pricing structures and policies for new products using market intelligence
How to apply
Please forward your CV and covering letter to Betty Valle on HR@genesisbiosciences.com
Read more of our news: