What makes Genesis Biosciences special? To answer that question, we asked one of our scientists to introduce you to our work.
We’re always striving to let the general public know about our biosciences work in various industries across the world. So, what better way than with a key member of our team?
Dr. Phil Caunt, our Research & Development Specialist, recently sat down to explain exactly what it is we do in our UK and US facilities. Amongst other things, he talked about our safe and natural alternatives to chemical cleaners. Furthermore, he talked about our commitment to quality control and to reducing reliance on chemicals.
Find out more about what we do and watch the video below.
And one from behind the scenes…
A star in the lab and now on screen – a quick shot of our resident specialist, Phil, during our recent video-shoot. During the shoot, we spent a lot of time talking about our work at Genesis Biosciences, but if there’s something further you’d like to know, you can talk directly to one of our team by getting in touch.
Find out more from our award-winning biosciences team
Delve deeper in our Staff Profiles
- Emma Saunders, General Manager
- Debbie Williams, Operational Manager
- Natasha Russ, Quality Control / Laboratory Supervisor
- Katie Edwards, Research & Development Scientist
Catch up with global news in our Industry Exposés
- Chemical disinfectants are contributing to biocide resistance – here’s how
- Why the false economies of cleaning could be costing your business
- How eco-benign® products will revolutionise the facilities management industry
Learn more about the changing landscape of hygiene & cleaning with our Scientific Infographics
- 9 things you didn’t know about feminine hygiene bins
- Mythbuster: Is a clean-smelling bathroom always clean?
- Probiotic cleaners VS chemical cleaners: which is best?
To find out more about Genesis Biosciences, visit our About page.
If you’d like news from us delivered straight to your inbox, sign up to our regular newsletter.