As part of our constant endeavour to spearhead new developments in the biological field, the Genesis Biosciences internship program has been implemented in both its European and US facilities.
Our technical teams on both sides of the Atlantic have always prided themselves on their up-to-date knowledge of advances in scientific research. They are constantly working on development techniques which allow us to create the most effective, high performance, scientifically verified and validated biological products for our customers.
The internship program will play a significant part in continuing to bring the latest scientific developments to Genesis Biosciences.
One of the aims of this program is to further our understanding of the abilities of our constantly growing Bacillus collection which will allow us to continue to share with our customers the benefits of using biological products in an increasingly diverse and ecologically and socially important range of applications.
If you’d like to read more by us, here are a few more recent articles below:
- Staff Profile – Emma Saunders
- Genesis Biosciences and their award-winning 2015
- Genesis Biosciences wins Technology and Innovation Business of the Year 2015
- Genesis Biosciences wins ‘Sustainability Product Innovation’ award at edie’s 2015 Sustainability Leaders Awards
- Genesis Biosciences achieves ISO 9001 re-certification
If you’d like news from Genesis Biosciences delivered straight to your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter.