e card is the latest concept for germicidal sanitary unit products developed by the global market leader in natural based germicides. The natural solution for safe sanitary waste treatment.
Why treat sanitary waste?
Sanitary waste bins are a breeding ground for micro-organisms, leading to:
- The development of offensive odours in washrooms. Offensive odours in washrooms leads to a poor perception of service levels by visitors and staff.
- The growth of potentially pathogenic microorganisms. Protection of both operators and clients is a major priority if infections are to be avoided
- Many service companies use products which simply try to mask the malodour and offer no protection to their operators or clients.
e card - The natural solution
The e card carrier has been specifically selected for its low lignin content resulting in greater biodegradability over a shorter time frame. The entire e card will biodegrade when disposed of at the end of service.
The e card is derived from sustainable materials that safeguard the protection of our environment.
The active ingredients derived from plant extracts combined with the natural carrier provides the user with a totally safe solution for sanitary waste treatment.
How does it work?
It is based on our patented, natural vapour technology and tested to ensure activity throughout the unit for the duration of a service.
The main active components are based on our unique blend of volatile, natural plant extracts.
The first noticeable effect of the e card is the immediate fragrancing action which creates a pleasant aroma in the surrounding washroom.
During this process the natural anti-microbial vapours permeate the whole unit and continue to be effective even when the unit is full.
The active carrier has been specifically developed to release the natural based germicide in a controlled manner to ensure total natural anti-microbial coverage throughout the duration of the service.
e card specification
- Active throughout a sanitary unit for 4 weeks
- unique testing regime to confirm product efficacy
- Tested in actual sanitary units
- Product testing demonstrates high level of efficacy against broad range of bacteria
- The active ingredient in e card is proven to be effective against Hep B, Hep C and HIV
- The active ingredient in e card is used as an effective fungicide and insecticide
- Highly effective odour control working through the unique vapour action
- Pleasant natural fragrance released to the surrounding washroom when unit is used
- Active ingredient made from unique plant extract formula
- Product carrier is made from totally biodegradable material
- Carrier sourced from a renewable resource
- Extremely effective in lined and unlined bins
- 1 card per dose ensures cost effective accurate dosing
- Very easy to use – little training for operators required
- Minimal PPE required
- Compact packaging reduces shipping costs
- Patented technology
Testing the efficacy of the e card
Genesis Biosciences have developed exacting and unique tests to prove the efficacy of their products. These tests set extremely high standards which competitor products can only aspire to meet.
The active ingredient in e card has been proven to be an effective anti-viral agent.
Independent test data shows that it is effective against:
- Hepatitis B virus
- Hepatitis C virus
Clients will be reassured that making sanitary waste safe can be achieved by using a totally natural solution – e card.