A unique bacterial-laden solid, combining a high bacterial count with slow release technology for use in degrading organic grease trap waste.
Evogen Bio-brick is a slow dissolve, bacterial-laden solid for use in degrading organic waste in grease traps and grease interceptors. The safe, application-specific bacteria are present in high numbers to handle difficult organic problems.
The unique brick will dissolve gradually which allows for continuous treatment and degradation of grease trap waste. The naturally-occurring bacteria contained in the brick will reduce odour, sludge, fats, oils and grease build-up.
Advantages of Evogen Bio-Brick
- Optimised proprietary bacterial consortium degrades a broader spectrum of substrates
- Effectively breaks down fat, oils and grease and thereby eliminates malodours at source
- Degrades high concentration of waste and enhances BOD/ COD/TSS removal
- Reduces sludge build-up helping to eliminate malodours such as hydrogen sulphide
- eco-benign® formulation; contains no harsh chemicals
- Easy to install – no special equipment or labour required so highly cost effective
- Not dependent on people or equipment for dosing; performance benefits over manually dosed systems
- Continuous operation 24 hours per day, increases system efficiency
- All strains are EEC Class 1. Product contains Bacillus bacteria in 100% spore form for extended product life
- Manufactured in accordance with recognised international quality standard ISO 9001