A powder product containing application-specific bacteria and a slow release oxygen source for remediation of poor water quality in ponds and lakes.
Evogen Clarity remediates poor water quality using a slow release oxygen source that when fully hydrated is converted to molecular oxygen and sodium carbonate.
This works alongside the product bacteria resulting in oxygenation of water stimulates the product bacteria to grow and carry out waste degradation processes, reducing both sludge and suspended organic matter. The application rate of Evogen Clarity, at 160g/1000L water will increase the dissolved oxygen concentration in the water by approximately 1ppm.
As the microbes grow and utilise the largely carbon-containing organic matter, they incorporate nitrogen and phosphorous compounds from the water, reducing their availability to algae, and exerting a natural control over algae growth.
The formation of carbonate as the oxygen donor is broken down also increases the alkalinity which favours natural nitrification processes, in particular the biological oxidation of ammonia, which is otherwise toxic to pond life.
Strains able to produce cellulase, amylase, protease and lipase.
To degrade the plant matter and fish waste which lowers water clarity and results in sludge accumulation in ponds and lakes.
Low oxygen ability
Strains capable of growing in both low oxygen and anaerobic conditions.
Strains still able to grow and degrade plant matter and other waste in low oxygen conditions where the slidge accumulates at the bottom of the pond or lake.
Strains capable of degrading a wide range of volatile fatty acids.
Volatile fatty acids are formed as waste is degraded anaerobically: pH faills which has a major negative effect on the pond ecosystem removing fatty acids as the form stabilises pH.
Advantages of Evogen Clarity
- Application-specific, proprietary bacterial consortium
- Bacillus strains provide highly efficient degradation of plant material and fish waste
- Contains unique oxygen donor technology to stimulate biological degradation
- Bacillus species 100% in spore form providing long product shelf life
- Strains able to grow under both low oxygen and anaerobic conditions
- Manufactured in accordance with recognised international standards, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Bacteria highly capable of degrading volatile fatty acids