An application-specific wastewater treatment bacterial product for effluent plant start up, upset recovery and promotion of biological floc formation; will also augment BOD/COD and solids reduction.
Evogen Effluent Starter is an application specific blend of bacterial and fungal cultures selected to degrade a wide range of organic materials, especially cellulose and other plant derived materials.
The fungi in the product will also stimulate the formation of biological flocs, quickly establishing biomass with the optimum separation characteristics within the plant.
This will improve:
- Industrial and municipal biological effluent plants during start-up and upset recovery
- BOD/COD and suspended solids reduction
- Biological treatment of starchy and cellulose containing wastes such as those from the food processing and pulp & paper industries
- For start up and upset recovery in:
- Municipal and industrial biological waste water plants
- Small ‘packaged’ sewage plants
- For augmentation of systems treating effluents containing a lot of cellulosic material:
- Fruit and vegetable processing
- Pulp and paper mills
- For improvement of BOD/COD and suspended solids removal in poorly operating biological effluent plants
Advantages of Evogen Effluent Starter
- Optimised, application-specific, proprietary bacterial consortium
- Addition of specially selected fungal strains to encourange biological floc formation and aid cellulose degradation
Bacillus species 100% in spore form providing long product shelf life
- Manufactured in accordance with recognised international standards, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
Application instructions for Evogen Effluent Starter
Detailed tables showing product dosing based on effluent flow rate, strength of effluent in terms of COD and the phase of operation, i.e. for start up or maintenance are available on request.
Please contact your Genesis Biosciences representative.