A unique liquid concentrate hard surface cleaner combining innovative eco-benign® chemistry and application-specific bacteria to offer an effective way of cleaning a wide variety of hard surfaces.
Evogen General Purpose Biocleaner is a biologically-based hard surface cleaner.
This unique formulation combines eco-benign® chemistry and microbiology to offer an innovative way of cleaning a wide variety of hard surfaces (not damaged by water) such as toilet bowls, sinks, bathroom fixtures, bathroom floors, etc.
The product contains an effective blend of Bacillus organisms, all of which have been selected for accelerated degradation of organic material that builds up on hard surfaces over time. The bacteria have been selected for their ability to degrade organic compounds such as grease, fats, proteins, starch and sugars.
Continued use of Evogen General Purpose Biocleaner in residential, institutional and industrial applications provides a safe and efficient way of cleaning, deodorising, and removing stains on hard surfaces.
Advantages of Evogen General Purpose Biocleaner
- Superior fully formulated, high-performance cleaning of all types of hard surfaces (excluding food preparation surfaces)
- Optimised proprietary bacterial consortium degrades a broader spectrum of substrates
- Multi-surfactant combination ensures highly effective cleaning
- Ideally suited to washroom and lavatory applications:
- Scale control package is highly-effective at reducing scale associated with hard water and inhibits the formation of uric salts that contribute to scale
- Application-specific bacteria degrade uric acid making the product highly effective in washroom applications
- Odour control through pleasant fragrance, then complete bacterial degradation of trapped organic matter
- Readily biodegradable, low toxicity eco-benign® components to minimise environmental impact
- Product is safe for users and the environment
- Long product shelf life both as-supplied and following dilution of 10x by formulator
- Manufactured in accordance with recognised international standards, ICA9001 and ISO 14001