A unique eco-benign® liquid concentrate containing a proprietary mixture of natural anti-microbial and anti-viral active ingredients to offer an innovative way of sanitising and cleaning a wide variety of hard surfaces.
Bulk, white label concentrate available in 20kg, 200kg and 1,000kg containers for onward manufacture with an independently tested anti-viral and anti-bacterial formula.
Evogen General Purpose Sanitiser Concentrate contains a combination of eco-benign®, natural active ingredients known for their anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties. With the addition of surfactant for a dual-action cleaner, degreaser and disinfectant, the concentrated product is fully formulated for onward dilution and packaging.
The product has been externally tested to standard BS EN 14476:2013 + A2:2019 Annex A, and has proven efficacy against all enveloped viruses including all coronaviruses and SARS‐CoV‐2 (the virus which causes COVID-19). In addition, the formulation has also been tested to BS EN 1276:2019 (a Phase 2, Step 1 suspension test) and the product has been proven to possess bactericidal activity at a concentration of 2.5% v/v after 5 minutes under dirty conditions as defined in the test and against all the specified test bacteria, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus and Enterococcus hirae.
For anti-viral efficacy, the product should be diluted 1:9 to produce a ready-to-use anti-viral solution.
For anti-bacterial efficacy, the product can be diluted up to 1:39 to produce a ready-to-use anti-bacterial solution.
Suitable for use on all types of hard surfaces, including surfaces in contact with food.
- Any frequently touched surfaces or areas within the home, office or other workplace
Advantages & benefits
- Superior fully formulated product: produces high performance cleaning and disinfection of all types of hard surfaces including food preparation areas
- Contains natural anti-microbial and anti-viral active ingredients that are found in many foods
- The product has been tested independently using EN 14476:2013 + A2:2019 Annex A, specifically for enveloped viruses, including all coronaviruses and SARS-CoV-2 (the virus which causes COVID-19)
- According to EN 1276:2019 (a Phase 2, Step 1 suspension test), Evogen Professional General Purpose Sanitiser Concentrate possesses bactericidal activity at concentration of 2.5% v/v after 5 minutes under dirty conditions as defined in the test and against all the specified test bacteria, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus and Enterococcus hirae
- The readily biodegradable, low toxicity, eco-benign® formulation minimises environmental impact
- Contains no quaternary ammonium salts or chlorine compounds
- Manufactured in accordance with recognised international standards, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, ensuring consistent quality of product