A liquid bacterial concentrate which combines unique eco-benign® chemistry and application-specific bacteria to offer a proven, innovative and effective long-term approach to odour control.
Odour control is a major problem in many situations. Products such as air fresheners are generally perfumes that use a strong, pleasant smell to mask the bad odour, but they usually work for only a short time and are easily overpowered.
A range of chemical odour counteractant technologies have been developed and are now used in major retail brands. However, Genesis Biosciences has taken the best of these technologies and combined it with bacteria, which gives a three pronged attack on odour problems:
- The fragrance (already present in the formulated version or added by the customer) helps to immediately reduce the malodour.
- The eco-benign® chemical odour counteractant then binds any existing odour molecules, preventing them from being detected by the nose.
- The application-specific bacteria in the product produce extracellular enzymes that degrade organic matter such as proteins in the application area. The products of this degradation are then taken into the bacteria cells and used for growth. The slow breakdown of these materials, which would otherwise result in the formation of many malodourous compounds, cannot occur and the odour is prevented at the source. This bacteria has also been proven capable of the degradation of volatile fatty acids (VFA’s).
Odour control for:
- Carpets and fabric care
- Vehicle Interiors
- Refuse collection areas
- Pet cages and pens
- Agriculture production facilities
- Large scale applications such as landfil sites
- Disaster remediations
- Highly effective against spoiled food, fish, cigarette smoke and other odourous compounds
Advantages of Evogen Odour Neutraliser
- Superior formulation with focus on complete odour elimination
- Unique eco-benign® odour encapsulation technology binds and traps odours immediately
- Optimised proprietary bacterial consortium degrades a broader spectrum of substrates: biological action removes odours at source
- Readily biodegradable, low toxicity eco-benign® components to minimise environmental impact
- Modern bacteria-compatible chemistry for maximum product performance
- Highly effective formulation: product effective against a wide range of odours, efficacy has been proven by extensive field trials
- Long product shelf life - as supplied and post dilution
- Manufactured in accordance with recognised international standards, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001