A unique liquid concentrate combining innovative eco-benign® chemistry and application-specific bacteria to offer an effective way of cleaning a wide variety of exterior surfaces.
Evogen Exterior Hard Surface Cleaner is an advanced, biologically-based cleaner. This unique formulation combines eco-benign® chemistry and application-specific Bacillus bacteria to offer an innovative way of cleaning a wide variety of floor surfaces.
Continued use of Evogen Exterior Hard Surface Cleaner in residential, institutional and industrial exterior cleaning applications provides a safe and efficient way of maintaining clean surfaces.
- All types of floors and hard surfaces that are not damaged by water
- Concrete, stone and brick surfaces
- Removal of discoloration caused by algae and lichens
- Painted and coated aluminium and steel e.g. Exterior building cladding
Advantages of Evogen Exterior Hard Surface Cleaner
- Superior fully formulated product with focus on high-performance cleaning and degreasing
- Optimised proprietary bacterial consortium degrades a broader spectrum of substrates
- Highly effective eco-benign® chemistry ensures immediate and effective cleaning
- Product continues to degrade organic matter by biological action post-cleaning
- Product prevents grease from resurfacing thus preventing dangerous, slippery floor conditions
- Product bacteria provide additional advantage in terms of degradation of dirt within washing solution post application
- Readily biodegradable, low toxicity, eco-benign® components to minimise environmental impact
- Modern bacteria-compatible chemistry for maximum product performance
- Long product shelf life both as supplied and post dilution
- Manufactured in accordance with recognised international standards, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001