In our new FAQ video series, Technical Specialist Dr. Phil Caunt answers some of our most frequently asked questions about the science of probiotics.
At Genesis Biosciences, we’ve pioneered using probiotics in cleaning products.
You’ll find them inside our Evogen Professional range of commercial cleaning products and our bulk white label hand sanitisers, bringing our probiotic cleaning technology to shared spaces and the public at large.
But we don’t just use probiotics to benefit business – the wider benefits of probiotic cleaners include making less environmental impact than chemicals, and making lives easier by using less manual labour with improved cleaning performance.
To explore further, Dr. Phil Caunt explains all the benefits that probiotic cleaning products bring to the world and to industry.
Explore more about probiotics
- FAQ: What does ‘probiotic’ actually mean? (video)
- FAQ: Why are probiotic cleaners better than harsh chemicals? (video)
- FAQ: How probiotics can benefit large-scale manufacturers & formulators (video)
- FAQ: What are the wider benefits of probiotic cleaners? (video)
- How probiotic cleaning products keep the office healthy
- Probiotic cleaners VS chemical cleaners: Which is better? [infographic]
To find out more about Genesis Biosciences, visit our About page.
If you’d like news from us delivered straight to your inbox, sign up to our newsletter.