In our new FAQ video series, Technical Specialist Dr. Phil Caunt answers some of our most frequently asked questions about the science of probiotics.
At Genesis Biosciences, we’ve pioneered using probiotics in cleaning products.
You’ll find them inside our Evogen Professional range of commercial cleaning products and our bulk white label hand sanitisers, bringing our probiotic cleaning technology to shared spaces and the public at large.
But what is ‘probiotic’? We may know the term from supermarket yoghurts, but how does that work in a cleaning liquid?
To answer that very question, Genesis Biosciences’ Dr. Phil Caunt explains the popular term ‘probiotic’ in cleaning products.
Explore more about probiotics
- FAQ: What does ‘probiotic’ actually mean? (video)
- FAQ: Why are probiotic cleaners better than harsh chemicals? (video)
- FAQ: How probiotics can benefit large-scale manufacturers & formulators (video)
- FAQ: What are the wider benefits of probiotic cleaners? (video)
- How probiotic cleaning products keep the office healthy
- Probiotic cleaners VS chemical cleaners: Which is better? [infographic]
To find out more about Genesis Biosciences, visit our About page.
If you’d like news from us delivered straight to your inbox, sign up to our newsletter.