Taking precautions for your health and safety when it comes to cleaning products is always a good choice, and that’s why people ask us about any possible side effects, especially around pets and children.
Genesis Biosciences’ Peter Wallbank explains more in our latest FAQ video below.
Probiotics are absolutely safe for children, pets and adults! They’re found in entirely natural settings, and the ones we use are not harmful to people or the environment.
We use probiotics in our cleaning products because we want to move away from harsh chemical products to create something more organic.
So whether using our products at home or in a professional setting, you can always rely on their intended use and have confidence in the knowledge that they will never have any unknown or adverse effects on your health.
Explore more about probiotics
- FAQ: What does ‘probiotic’ actually mean? (video)
- FAQ: Why are probiotic cleaners better than harsh chemicals? (video)
- FAQ: How probiotics can benefit large-scale manufacturers & formulators (video)
- FAQ: What are the wider benefits of probiotic cleaners? (video)
- How probiotic cleaning products keep the office healthy
- Probiotic cleaners VS chemical cleaners: Which is better? [infographic]
Find out more from our award-winning biosciences team
Delve deeper into our Staff Profiles
- Staff Profile: Franziska Nagel, R&D Scientist
- Staff Profile: Emma Saunders, General Manager – Europe
- Staff Profile: Vanessa Jones, Food Safety and Regulatory Coordinator
Learn more about the changing landscape of hygiene & cleaning with our Scientific Infographics
- 9 things you didn’t know about feminine hygiene bins
- Mythbuster: Is a clean-smelling bathroom always clean?
- Probiotic cleaners VS chemical cleaners: which is best?
If you’d like news from us delivered straight to your inbox, sign up to our regular newsletter.