Can you actually formulate probiotics with anything? What type of cleaning compositions are compatible with our range?
Watch our latest video as Genesis Biosciences’ Peter Wallbank explains more!
The probiotics in our products are in the form of highly stable, quiescent Bacillus spores, which can withstand different chemico-physical factors, such as a range of pH levels, temperature and salinity.
Our customers often combine our probiotic liquid and powder concentrates with other chemical additives such as surfactants, fragrances and dyes. It is essential that the Bacillus spores remain effective and resilient in the presence of a combination of complex co-formulants.
You are welcome to contact us and enquire about optimal formulation guidance when using our probiotic products to ensure maximum efficacy in use.
Explore more about probiotics
- FAQ: What does ‘probiotic’ actually mean? (video)
- FAQ: Why are probiotic cleaners better than harsh chemicals? (video)
- FAQ: How probiotics can benefit large-scale manufacturers & formulators (video)
- FAQ: What are the wider benefits of probiotic cleaners? (video)
- How probiotic cleaning products keep the office healthy
- Probiotic cleaners VS chemical cleaners: Which is better? [infographic]
Find out more from our award-winning biosciences team
Delve deeper into our Staff Profiles
- Staff Profile: Franziska Nagel, R&D Scientist
- Staff Profile: Emma Saunders, General Manager – Europe
- Staff Profile: Vanessa Jones, Food Safety and Regulatory Coordinator
Learn more about the changing landscape of hygiene & cleaning with our Scientific Infographics
- 9 things you didn’t know about feminine hygiene bins
- Mythbuster: Is a clean-smelling bathroom always clean?
- Probiotic cleaners VS chemical cleaners: which is best?
If you’d like news from us delivered straight to your inbox, sign up to our regular newsletter.