Customers have a right to know whether our products are safe and in which conditions they were developed.
So are probiotics vegan and halal? Watch our latest video where Genesis Biosciences’ Peter Wallbank answers this question.
Ethics, safety and efficacy are at the very top of our agenda, and the probiotic Bacillus spores in our products are not tested on animals. They are proven to produce no toxins or molecules considered harmful to human or animal health.
Genesis Biosciences produce both vegan-friendly and halal-friendly probiotic products. All our probiotic Bacillus species are derived 100% from nature, and we do not use any genetically modified organisms.
Explore more about probiotics
- FAQ: What does ‘probiotic’ actually mean? (video)
- FAQ: Why are probiotic cleaners better than harsh chemicals? (video)
- FAQ: How probiotics can benefit large-scale manufacturers & formulators (video)
- FAQ: What are the wider benefits of probiotic cleaners? (video)
- How probiotic cleaning products keep the office healthy
- Probiotic cleaners VS chemical cleaners: Which is better? [infographic]
Learn more about the changing landscape of hygiene & cleaning with our Scientific Infographics
- 9 things you didn’t know about feminine hygiene bins
- Mythbuster: Is a clean-smelling bathroom always clean?
- Probiotic cleaners VS chemical cleaners: which is best?
If you’d like news from us delivered straight to your inbox, sign up to our regular newsletter.